Full day cruise (10:00-19:00). Maximum number of 10 passengers.
Our star cruise covers half of the island; the inaccessible West and South side of Milos and sightseeing in the bay of Adamantas, making 4 swim stops at the best spots along the way.
The main advantage of this cruise is that it is done in a one-way direction - from the main port of Adamantas, where we set off around 10am, to Provatas on the south side where we will drop our last anchor around 7pm (or vice versa).
This way we save time from travelling to spend in our stops. A day of sightseeing, swimming, exploring the majestic Kleftiko and its’ caves with our dinghy, entering the cave of Sykia, sunbathing or just relaxing on the hammock listening to music and having a drink under the boats shaded area this cruise will be the highlight of your Milos vacation.
Included in the price:
· food, drinks, and snacks throughout the cruise. Everything is homemade and of good quality.
· Snorkeling gear and underwater cameras are also provided. Pictures taken are then sent by email or transferred to a USB stick.
· Transfer from Adamas to Provatas or vice versa.
· In case of strong north winds, then we start from the south side and the bay of Provatas.
· In case of south winds, we sail from Adamas towards the north side of Milos and Polyaigos.
· In low season, a smaller version of the cruise that starts and returns to Adamas might be offered instead of the above.
Cruise Itinerary: http://www.polco-sailing.com/cruise_itinerary.html
The itinerary is subject to amendment depending on weather conditions and at the discretion of the captain.